1. Our body is meant to move. It is constantly striving for homeostasis (inner balance and stability) and it's 100% functional. Our state of mind & emotions has a direct effect on our physical body.
2. When you notice that your spine or some of your joints gets stiff, there's increased body tension or you can't do what you used to do, it's possible that some of your joints are not moving well which will affect your movement pattern and your resting posture might be off centre.
3. You've had this nagging thing that doesn't seem to go away. My approach is different from most practitioners. I want to know your body's holding posture in standing. I'm interested in how well you can sense your body, how you move and walk. From our investigation of what your body can and cannot do, we can start our work together.
4. I'm not here to "fix" you or get rid of your symptoms. Rather, we work together as an interactive team to figure out where is the problem. I will guide you to explore your joint motions. I encourage you to take ownership of your body and take responsibility for your daily movements.
5. I can help you look for the problem & investigate your solution. Your solution will help your body create better alignment, freedom & range of motion, and enhance the quality of your life and physical performance.
Appointments are 85 minutes in length.
1920 Yonge Street, Suite 100C Lower Level Toronto, Ontario M4S 3E2 Canada
Monday - Friday: 1PM–7PM
We encourage you to read through the following as there are requirements of you listed in the details. This pertains to your health, my health and the health of every person that enters the studio space.