Are you interested in moving your body with ease and efficiency?
I may be able to help.
1. Our body is meant to move. It is constantly striving for homeostasis (inner balance and stability) and it's 100% functional despite injuries and habitual movement patterns. As a MOVEMENT & BODYWORK practitioner, I help restore the compensatory patterns your body adapted from those injuries & habitual movement or posture. Also, our sta
1. Our body is meant to move. It is constantly striving for homeostasis (inner balance and stability) and it's 100% functional despite injuries and habitual movement patterns. As a MOVEMENT & BODYWORK practitioner, I help restore the compensatory patterns your body adapted from those injuries & habitual movement or posture. Also, our state of mind & emotions has a direct effect on our physical body.
2. When you notice that you cannot do the activities that you used to do because your body feels stiff, has discomfort or pain, it is possible that your joints has strayed from its centre, or soft tissues has increased unnecessary tension. These may be due to poor movement habits, repetitive movement patterns, or previous injuries.
3. Your resting posture has influence in how your joints and soft tissues function. You've had this nagging thing that doesn't seem to go away. Assessing your posture, joint motions, gait analyses, and if you have surgical intervention or wound scars, or scar tissue adhesions the scar tissue release work would be my initially intervention. Creating a step by step plan for your goals since your sessions are customized to what I see from the assessments. I don't follow a protocol. Just a thought process depending on what your body shows me through the analysis. I'm interested in how well you can sense your body in space and in relation to other body parts.
4. I'm not here to "fix" you or get rid of your symptoms. Rather, we work together as an interactive team. I will investigate where the problem/s are and give you movement solutions which you will do daily. You will take ownership of your body and take responsibility for the daily movements drills with the intentions we discussed. Your solution will help your body create better alignment, freedom & range of motion, and enhance the quality of your life and physical performance.
5. Can I help you with what is bothering you? I do not know if I can help you just by you telling me about what is going on in your body without seeing how you move and how your body holds itself. So I cannot answer the question until I've worked with you.
Initial Assessment and Follow-Up sessions are 55 minutes in length.
1920 Yonge Street, Suite 100C Lower Level Toronto, Ontario M4S 3E2 Canada
Tuesday - Thursday: 11:45AM–7PM
Ontario, Canada Statutory Holiday: Closed
We encourage you to read through the following as there are requirements of you listed in the details. This pertains to your health, my health and the health of every person that enters the studio space.